Below is a sampling from our portfolio. Click an image or link to see more information.
- Tips for beginners:
- Truly Unique Girls & Boys
2015 Minnesota State Event
Date & Location to be announced in February!
ALL NEW RATE FOR 2016 Only $225
Includes: workshops prior to pageant weekend, Formal Wear, Introduction, Interview, Community Service, Contestant Party, Family Social.
Every Contestant will leave with a crown, sash, trophy, and candy bouquet. Those not winning a division title or supreme title will receive a prince or princess title.
- OHIO CINDERELLA STATE PAGEANT
JUNE 3, 4, AND 5, 2016
175 HUTCHINSON AVENUE
COLUMBUS, OHIO 43235
JANUARY 24: CINCINNATI Holiday Inn 0 4501 Eastgate Blvd. Cincinnati 45245
FEBRUARY 21: WEIRTON, WV Holiday Inn – 350 Three Springs Drive Weirton, WVA 26062
MARCH 6: COLUMBUS Holiday Inn – 7007 N. High Street – Worthington 43085
MARCH 13: FAIRBORN Holiday Inn – 2800 Presidential Drive Fairborn 45324
APRIL 10: PERRYSBURG Holiday Inn – 10630 Fremont Pike Perrysburg 43551
APRIL 17: AAMTC MODEL AND TALENT OF THE YEAR – CAMEO GIRL – Site to be announced!
BECOME A TEEN CONTESTANT
IT’S AS EASY AS 123!
- Confirm that you qualify. [See Below]
- Find/participate in a local pageant.
- Win a local pageant OR enter the state competition as an At-Large Contestant!
MISS MICHIGAN’S OUTSTANDING TEEN REQUIREMENTS:
To become Miss Michigan’s Outstanding Teen, a contestant must first win a local competition or enter as an At-Large contestant, a process requiring personal commitment, hard work and talent. To compete in the Miss Michigan’s Outstanding Teen program, you need commitment, perseverance, talent and ambition.
To compete you must…
- Be a young lady between the ages of 13 and 17 (Click here to view the NATIONAL Age/Education Eligibility Chart)
- Be a United States citizen.
- Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Organization.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
- Must not be eligible to compete in the Miss America Competition.
- Submit an entrance fee of $300. Some local pageants provide that fee.
If you are interested in receiving more information about becoming a contestant in the Miss Michigan’s Outstanding Teen program, CONTACT US.
- 72-BFPBSSL09F Detail
- 72-BFPBSSL09F Back